·Raceworld· Rules & Map Pack
Official Raceworld Server Rules:
Please read the official Race Server Rules carefully before joining the server:
- NO Camping / NO Hog-Camping. Always keep moving to your next Nav. If you’re Gunner or Passenger you’re ONLY allowed to shoot if the Hog is moving. Slowing down as Driver to get more kills is also considered as camping and not allowed. If you notice your Driver is chase killing or slowing down, you’re just as responsible and not allowed to shoot. The FIRST Hog occupant MUSTalways select the Driving Seat, and NEVER the Gunners Seat.
- NO Chase Killing.
Do NOT go out of your way to kill someone whilst on foot or in a vehicle.
- NO Slaying.
Do NOT attack whilst on foot when vehicles are available, with exception when you’re being shot by a gunned hog.
- NO unnecessary Map Walking.
When Hogs are AVAILABLE you MUST use them.
- NO deliberate Team Shooting / Nading / Ramming.
- Do NOT throw nades at the beginning of the Map.
- Do NOT leave your Hog EXCEPT for hiding or changing to an unmanned Rocket Hog.
Please note: If you leave your Hog you’re not allowed to attack anybody unless you’re falling out or are getting stuck with a plasma grenade
- Killing/Shooting/Nading/Attacking is ONLY allowed if:
- You’re Gunner or Passenger in a MOVING Hog.
- You’re fighting over a SINGLE remaining Hog.
- You’re Hog-jacking on foot providing that there are NO AVAILABLE Hogs.
- You’re being shot by a GUNNED Hog.
- Team up and pick up Team Mates whenever possible. However, avoid picking up Passengers for your own safety unless there’s no risk and no Hog available.
- Swearing is tolerated, however, we don’t allow any form of Racial Abuse, Comments Regarding Ethnicity, Player Harassment or Words which are Particularly Offensive to Women or Men.
You will need the maps contained in the Map Pack to play on the Raceworld Server.
The maps are packed to RAR-files. If you do not have a file archive program we suggest you download and install 7-Zip since it’s free, (there’s also a portable version). This can be used to easily extract maps from the RAR-file archives.
The current Map Pack ready for downloading is listed below:
Map Pack Raceworld Race Maps / 187 MB