It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:41 am

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:35 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L°E°}Atom®
Xfire Name: ccatomis
Steam Name: {L°E°}Atom
Discord Name: {L°E°}Atom
Yo all,

I have worked hard to set up my Halo PC Server with 7 modded maps and wonder if you are interested in coming to play modded maps.

The server is located in UK (London).

You need to get all maps before going in the server. I think everyone knows how to put a modded map in their folder. I just want you remember one thing, never delete an original map, first save it somewhere so you can put back them later. If you need more Info, I can help you or Members here can help also (I presume ^^).

The link to get the map is here>> http://www.dtk-clan.net/h83-exclusive-session-with-7-maps

Don't worry about the banner, atm, the server runs only 3 maps and it is called differently.

Please tell me when I can make a session without disturbing official ®ealworld sessions. Just need a date and 20:00 GMT (UK) time is perfect for me lol, all is ready now and just need 5 minutes to set up the server.

Then to finish, all feel free to post here who are insterrested so we can know whenf we are enough for play. :D :thumbs:

Thanx to all,

The Martian (Pat)

P.S.
Some map are really awesome, you won't believe. :shocked: :hurray:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:33 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Great Post.

Please be aware this is NOT for Halo CE, but is for a Halo PC Server running Modded Halo PC Maps. HAC 2 can't download and install Halo PC Modded Maps, so the Mods must be downloaded and installed manually.

Note:
Any Player can join and play a Modded Halo PC Server without the Map Mods installed, but they wont see any extra features the Modded Map provides. Halo PC Modded Maps are different to Halo CE Custom Maps. ;)

Realworld Guild Official Session Times are listed here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3203

Regular Official Realworld Guild Sessions are not held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays.

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 am 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Harbinge® wrote:
Regular Official Realworld Guild Sessions are not held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays.

Tuesday seem to be perfect for me so I propose next Tuesday at 20h00 UK time.

About the map and how to save original map in your halo/map folder, I just can tell you how I proceed sometime. I just rename my original map in my folder, it is easy and fast.

You can see that in this screenshot, I have just add OR(for original) at the end of the map's name. I hope it can help you.

Sory about my bad English, I try to not use google translation. :xD:

http://i42.tinypic.com/muzqx2.jpg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm 

Long ago before the idea of Halo Custom Edition was even a faint twinkle in Halo Gamer's Eyes, Modifying Stock Halo Maps was all the rage. These precursors of Custom Maps were nevertheless every bit as creative and inventive as true Custom Maps.

Various different Halo Clans "Modded" their own Stock Map versions including adding extra Tele's, (to areas not normally accessible such as Cliff Tops etc.) to creating whole new locations such as Sky Platforms and new buildings. In addition Vehicles and Weapons could be located in these extra areas adding to Game Play. Also textures and environmental conditions could be changed.

I still remember flying a Banshee off top of the Pillar Of Autumn, (which is actually the top of Boarding Action) or driving a Ghost around the bottom Canyon of Gephyrophobia. Sniping from the Sky Platform of "Nuclear Island", (Death Island) was legendary, whilst hiding in a Log Cabin high up in the Air above Blood Gulch was hilarious. Then there were the far more common Modded Maps of Danger Canyon and Timberland. In fact for some Clans, there wasn't a single Stock Map not Modded.

It is surprising that very few of these Modded Maps were cloned to Halo Custom Edition Maps, and most have been consigned to history. However it's thanks to dedicated Halo Fans like ÐTK-Atomis® that the fun of these Modded maps can still be enjoyed.

Realworld Guild encourages Members and Players to download these Halo PC Modded Maps and come enjoy playing the uniqueness they provide. :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm 

This was a fun session. :thumbs:

After 2.5 hours we were on the 5th Map, but by then the majority of Players had left. However looking forward to another time to play the remaining 2 Maps plus playing again some of the one's we already played. :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:39 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Harbinge® wrote:
This was a fun session. :thumbs:

After 2.5 hours we were on the 5th Map, but by then the majority of Players had left. However looking forward to another time to play the remaining 2 Maps plus playing again some of the one's we already played. :P

Thank you very much again Harb, and you can count on me. I will put again my nose in all my old files, and find moded maps again and again. :lol:

And if all are kind, :mrgreen: I will make a really special session with maps you never see.
I call them
"incredible maps ". :lmao:

I won't say more, because I want you all becoming impatient to know what can it be. :think:

Good night to all. :sleep:

Pat

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: ÐTK HolyCow
Xfire Name: holycowisme
Aw I missed it!

I love those old mod maps. So many hours spent, so many great games. Infinity is just not the same if you can't get up top and hide in the rocks.

Hope to see you all there next time.
ps. Im sure you have them all, but I have a load of the maps backed up.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:31 am 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Lol Mark, I think I have all maps modded created by Marco (Antares) + all others created by Gemma and others also. :thumbs: :D

Btw, next exclusive session is soon, maybe next Tuesday if all are OK for that.
Just need to ask here and I will proceed. :mrgreen:

Pat

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:12 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Cool, are we having any more of these sessions? I also used to enjoy these modded Halo PC maps with my friends. It was so long ago!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:18 pm 

Not sure if ÐTK-Atomis® still hosts a Halo PC server...

OfflineProfile