Facebook
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:54 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: «TG»Troll
Xfire Name: «TG»Troll
I can tell u not one TG Member thinks oh look a Realworld Guild Session I muz go play on TG server lol.

We are sad but not that sad lol.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:26 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
mercedes wrote:
I can tell u not one TG Member thinks oh look a Realworld Guild Session I muz go play on TG server lol.

We are sad but not that sad lol.

Shaddap?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm 
Forum Troll

Creepy go catch some botters!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: VÅ!BhÅv ®
Xfire Name: vaibhav381
Hey Mercedes sup man, who r u?

I guess u r among those beaners who don't play the game and just talk shit on forums... wtf seriously u must go and find a game for urself instead of fucking around on forums. :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:56 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Realworld Guild "Official" Sessions are aimed at maximising the number of Players on Custom Map Servers, but surely it makes more sense for Players to try and play together at known times rather than just on random occasions :?:
mercedes (chat Box) wrote:
Hmm I just play when I get time like normal people, but u wudnt understand that right? or do I have to play on only "OFFICIAL" Realworld Guild Session times only in Realworld Guild Server? Because if I only play on shitworld guild, that would mean I'm supporting Halo CE. :lmao:

Unfortunately you appear to have a serious comprehension disorder and by the very fact that you refer to this guild as "shitworld" must also mean you harbour hostility towards Realworld Guild and it's Members which incidentally, you are also one. Please, (at least) try and understand the following:

If an Extra "Official" Session is created, (or during a normal "Official" Session) this simply means in terms of "TIME", because it is NEVER expected for Realworld Guild Members to HAVE TO play on any Server. Furthermore since many TG Clan are also Realworld Guild Members, then if they are playing on TG Server during the time of a Realworld Guild "Official" Session, then that is completely their choice. :P

Is the concept of freedom and having choice alien to you :?:

Being a Realworld Guild Member means having the freedom to support playing Halo and Halo CE in any capacity. :forit:

It's this kind of freedom and openness which some "Clan Members" find difficult to understand because they are focused on Conquest, Winning, Status, Power, Control and Who/How Many Players are on their Server. For these types of Players being in a Clan suits them because often a "Clan Structure" provides Competitive Play against other Clans, (whom they view as Inferior) and Progression for them in terms of their individual Status within their own Clan. However this is usually accompanied with internal Power struggles for Control of the Clan.

Realworld Guild is completely different to a Clan, instead it's about Playing and Supporting Halo & Halo CE regardless of who is actually playing or where. :cool-down:

Of course seeing an Empty Server does not support Players and is the reason why Realworld Guild organises "Official" Sessions at known times simply as an opportunity for Players to gather and play together. :P

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 pm 
Forum Troll

VÅ!BhAv wrote:
I guess u r among those beaners who don't play the game and just talk shit on forums... wtf seriously u must go and find a game for urself instead of fucking around on forums. :D

Only a mentally retarded kid can play a 10 year old game so seriously. So you too better get a life along with your boss Harbinge®. :lmao:

You guys are soo stupid. IQ level of less than 10 I guess.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:57 pm 
®ealworld Master Classic Server Admin

Halo In-Game Name: VÅ!BhÅv ®
Xfire Name: vaibhav381
@mercedes:

Well then only a 5 yr old mentally retarded kid would debate on forums about a 10 yr old dead game and clans or Guild TG Server or Realworld Servers.

I don't need to mention here who is lifeless lol and fucking look at your posts, so much shit spams...

PS.
No1 is my boss here, but when I see pathetic people like u attacking Harb and being offensive to Realworld Guild Admin Core, I cant resist indulging myself in this convo.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:57 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
mercedes:

... and you are still here despite us all being as you say 'retards'.

Strange that.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Well yes, mercedes* is/are by virtue of Posting here a Realworld Guild Member(s).

*This Membership Account appears to be a Portal into the "Mind" of some TG Clan members and possibly is used by more than just one TG Clan individual.

As an aside:
Although Halo is now an over 10 years old game, it can hardly be described as being "Dead" since many 100's of Players Worldwide regularly play it On-Line whilst many 1000's still play the Full Campaign alone.

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:37 pm 
Forum Troll

Only an Indian kid, (lifeless kid) would come here and defend his stupid boss. Or come here to lick his arse :lmao: and idiot like you talking about spam doesn't go well at all.

Go play Halo.

You've been called here by your boss Harbinge® to come and lick his ass. You guys are really soo funny.

Full of shit.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next