Facebook
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:03 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:29 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: v1r5
Xfire Name: v1r5
TG Clan asks if any Realworld Guild Member wants to take part in competitive mixed session with TG Clan. So, are there Realworld Guild members willing to join competitive sessions?

Answer yes or answer no, anything else will be considered off topic and therefore insignificant.

No wonder you pwn my ass!

Nah, I'm just good at fingering.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Scythe
Xfire Name: scythehalotrial
Steam Name: Scythe ®
Please note:
Realworld Guild Admin Core can't recruit members for you. Reason is given by explaining what Realworld Guild is (or is not). See here: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3949 (Basically that topic sums up the lack to comprehend arguments made in that discussion, therefore bringing up irrelevant points and a refusal to discuss the relevant ones).

Given that, I can't be bothered any more to train and plan tactics. I will only take part in a friendly, non-competitive session. Hopefully, you can at least comprehend this.

*sigh*

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
It is suggested that all interested Realworld Guild Members sign up a List here for competitive play in whatever capacity they feel suited. Either against TG Clan or in Mixed Teams together.

(Lets hope this Topic is now as was intended)

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 pm 

Add:

As for competitive sessions we intend to divide players in teams and play 2-3 maps. Since it's not meant to prove that some players are better than others please refrain from joining in order to make fun of someone else in game.

We are trying to organize these events in order to have fun and improve both yours and ours game-play, by that I mean that you don't need to worry about stuff as "tactics and plans" because even if it's a competitive session it's not meant to be nor a tournament nor a scrim, play just like you will play in a standard session but in a team.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
Add my name to your list.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:16 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Yes there seems to be a little confusion. Probably because of language barriers. The current idea is a session, just like any other session. But the server will be lets say maxed to 10 or 12 and password protected.

So it will be an "invite only session" you could say. Doesn't even need words like scrim, clan etc. The goal is to play 2-3 good custom CTF maps. The random teams should be about equal in skill so the game will be fun. If after a map it turns out that one team is stronger then we can switch players around until it's more equal.

The game won't be started unless there are equal numbers in each team and participants are advised not to leave the session in the middle of a map. After each map you can leave ofc.

The is no minimum skill level needed. Everyone can join. Even if you don't know any tactics there will be people present you can teamwork with or that can give you simple advise if needed like go there do that. It's not about who is better but the teamwork experience you really can't get on a public server.

Those kind of games are fun. Everyone can bring their friends and it will be great.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:56 pm 
²MA Founde® ®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Ski®
Xfire Name: ┬▓MA Ski
I see troubles between new TG Clan n the good old ®'s. Forum's cause troubles at times, in reality , but in the game we are all the same.

No more strife , wtf , we all love Halo, n by fuk we all love CE , get a grip and unite , there's fukers getting blown up , shot and starving to death out there , frustration and confusion to the ends of insanity , out there ....

And here we all love HALO CE , ha , it is my only sanctuary , peace to old TG , they rocked CE , and rock on the ®'s.

FORUMS DESTROYED ²MA and the ²MA®s , oh great sad days , but meant to be. On we go.

Love the fukin lot o ya , every time I kills one for stealing our flag , makes me feel better than any material reward in the world.

Get off our fukin flag. :)

Ski

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Wise words indeed. :thumbs:

Individuals place far too much importance on Forums, focusing on "their" specific Communities and on personal Clans etc. where as in fact it's the Game Servers and the Games themselves that matter, not who is Better, Biggest, Best or which Community has more Members.

Realworld Guild isn't about being some "Exclusive Club" where those who don't fit some criteria are excluded. Instead Realworld Guild is open to all and focuses on actually Playing Halo CE and Hosting Server Sessions. It never matters who comes along to play, everyone's a Player and everyone is welcome. That's the true essence of CE - United together in loving the Game. :P

As so rightly pointed out Ski: Numerous Clans and Communities have come to grief through Forums; pride, jealously, envy and who "controls" what. Realworld Guild has seen it all before so many times, watched them disappear into obscurity, and is why Realworld Guild is NOT a Clan and maintains just simple principles which focus on truly enjoying playing Halo and Halo CE for all.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:49 pm 

Why don't you take the request for what it's meant to be?
You guys always talk about Halo essence, RWG policy, Trolls, Haters and all the old boring stuff we already set off in the past.
We asked if you wanted to join some competitive sessions, you said nope, the end.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:11 pm 
Membe®

Halo In-Game Name: sanni
Yes, like virs said all we want is for Realworld to explode and vanish from earth. Why do you take this so personal?

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next