Facebook
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:06 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Xfire Name: PappinAce
Inter` wrote:
Then what is the point of this whole thread? If your server is active then you should be happy and leave us alone :?

This is the point:

Quote:
GUYS WAKE UP -> And Support playing on what's left of European Hosted Servers. By all means go host official sessions anywhere/any time you wish, but WHY clash the time when there is only ONE Officially European Hosted Session remaining: ® Realworld Server

We have a healthy number of players now, but as time goes on, there will be less and less. If you continue to deliberately clash the official sessions with the ONE other (and ONLY European Hosted) session, you're spreading them thin. What you just said is like telling a stage 1 cancer patient "you feel fine now, so what are you sad about?" They have no symptoms yet, but it's a progressive disease. Just like we haven't gotten to a point where the Halo CE community is really damaged, but we certainly will if the European server hosts do not work together to support the community.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:22 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: iNTERFACE
And as has been stated many times over, TG sessions are not on Sundays. But nobody listens.

And yes we could work together if people stop holding grudges. Funny how I could visit this website normally before I posted earlier, now I have to use a VPN/proxy again. Tells you all you need to know really.

ÔÇťOften those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.ÔÇŁ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:01 pm 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
There are NO Banned IP Address to ® Realworld Guild - and there never have been: If ANY ® Realworld Guild Member has problems accessing this Website, please Post in the Forum: Information & Suggestions Section.

Besides (as most Forum Users here already know by now) really offending Posts are Deleted Immediately, whilst all Inappropriate Posts are temporarily moved in to the Public Spam Bin, and IP banning isn't effective anyway, because of VPN usage!

We are also sorry for any Forum Access difficulties experienced.

AND:
Almost ALL TG clan members are ALSO ® Realworld Guild Members - Additionally the vast majority play regularly on ® (US) Hosted Servers. So it's far easier just to address ALL TG clan members as a whole (especially since I have no way to post ANYTHING in TG clan forum anyway) rather than try and individually address ONLY those TG clan members who frequent ® Hosted Servers, but exclude others who don't.

If unbiased TG clan members maybe had the courage to Deliberately Play on ® Realworld Server during an Official Session even when those other TG clan members (who prefer not to join) happen to be on TG clan server at the same time - and maybe REALLY then SEE exactly WHO they ARE; you might even be able to examine their reason why they don't want to join, and possible even realise they are HIDING a deep RESENTMENT against all things ® Realworld Guild.

Because I know the reason WHY.... And if YOU are truly intelligent and completely honest then you WILL also UNDERSTAND now.

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:29 pm 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Harb, register on each and every clan's website and tell them not to have sessions on Mondays as the most open community in this world (with the most retarded leader fond of wall posts) wants to increase the player numbers in their OFFICIAL sessions so that they don't have to play 2 player 4 hour session.

As far as TGers halo playing is concerned, that's none of your business. They will play whenever they want on whichever day they want. You are not the dictator who will dictate how TG will run and play halo.

Focus on your community and stop interfering with TG just because you have serious egoistic issues and grudges against TG, it only makes you look horribly stupid and funny. Writing wall posts full of personal attacks and then denying that it was just criticism.

Grow up, be a man and accept the fact that TG is separate entity now and you will not b able to dictate it. We will play whenever we want, wherever we want and whichever day we want. Live with it.

And if you think bashing TG members will bring some activity to your dead forum, then go ahead but don't drag TG Bun into this non-sense of yours and don't bash her. Writing wall posts against TG members over a 4 year old issue makes you look horrendously stupid and hilarious.

And take an appointment from a good psychologist, you badly need it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:35 pm 

Your inability to comprehend simple concepts is truly breathtaking, but please try and grasp at least ONE basic fact:

This Topic is aimed at TG clan Members WHO are also ® Realworld Guild Members (which in fact includes almost all TG clan) additionally I'm sure TG Bun is fully capable of defending herself, although her actions DO speak louder than her words and being a long standing TG'er, she is without doubt fully aware of her influence on other minions. But hey why should TG Bun need to speak up for herself here when she has yes-men ready to do her bidding.

So in essence, we're talking about those TG clan members playing on TG clan server during (in particular) ® Realworld Server Official Sessions. :inyourface:

But yet again more attacks on ® Realworld Guild and of course personally against me! Rage on if you must.. it only goes to demonstrate the kind of mentality this topic already refers too:

Obviously ® Realworld Guild didn't cease to exist as you'd hoped and it must be highly infuriating for you to see ® Realworld Guild Official Sessions (plus ALL the ® Hosted Servers) continually heavily populated and often lasting in excess of 4 Hours.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:31 am 
Forum Troll

Halo In-Game Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
Xfire Name: ┬źTG┬╗Troll
tl;dr

[too long:didn't read]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:02 am 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Xfire Name: PappinAce
Quote:
Grow up, be a man and accept the fact that TG is separate entity now and you will not b able to dictate it. We will play whenever we want, wherever we want and whichever day we want.

Which happens to be at the exact same time slot as Realworld's Official Session. Coincidence?

You're exactly the cowardly immature child I imagine some TG members being.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:33 am 

It's highly probable that "mercedes" didn't even read any replies (least of all being capable of understanding them), since it's already well known that "this particular" (TG clan) "representative" basically uses any opportunity to attack both ® Realworld Guild and myself "on behalf of" TG clan; clearly demonstrating this ndividuals own hatred and resentment towards all things connected with ® Realworld Guild. No doubt the same is true for this individuals posts in TG clan's forum, whuch is quite sad really, since so many other normal TG clan members are also ® Realworld Guild Members; a fact which mercedes fails to grasp.

Therefore intentionally attempting to divide Players (and communities) is core to this character's primary agenda. So basically it's now up to the other more intelligent TG clan members hopefully to begin seeing what's really going on; Do TG clan members honestly wish to continue being brainwashed against ® Realworld Guild. Or would the enlightened ones perhaps instead, prefer to try and find ways to support ALL the servers they like playing on (which INCLUDES ® Realworld Server) and actively enjoy both community's Official Sessions.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:32 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: iNTERFACE
Harbinge® wrote:
If unbiased TG clan members maybe had the courage to Deliberately Play on ® Realworld Server during an Official Session even when those other TG clan members (who prefer not to join) happen to be on TG clan server at the same time - and maybe REALLY then SEE exactly WHO they ARE; you might even be able to examine their reason why they don't want to join, and possible even realise they are HIDING a deep RESENTMENT against all things ® Realworld Guild.

Because I know the reason WHY.... And if YOU are truly intelligent and completely honest then you WILL also UNDERSTAND now.
Isn't it possible that some people are unbiased and just want to play in another server instead? You may feel your sessions are the be all end all but others may not. In any case I can't see how this thread has at all helped your cause when the very people you want to be a part of your sessions are also apart of the same community that you have continually bashed and belittled. How is that going to draw said people to your session? Personally I feel less inclined to play in your session than I would have before, but hey that's just me.

Harbinge® wrote:
Almost ALL TG clan members are ALSO ® Realworld Guild Members - Additionally the vast majority play regularly on ® (US) Hosted Servers. So it's far easier just to address ALL TG clan members as a whole (especially since I have no way to post ANYTHING in TG clan forum anyway) rather than try and individually address ONLY those TG clan members who frequent ® Hosted Servers, but exclude others who don't.
Do we even have the freedom to leave said 'guild', seems like a good solution to this problem! Seems a bit presumptuous to believe everybody is apart of it just because we signed up to a forum.

Harbinge® wrote:
But yet again more attacks on ® Realworld Guild and of course personally against me! Rage on if you must..
I'm pretty sure mercedes is one of the people you referred to as 'moronic' so I'm not sure what you expect. And I'm not seeing many attacks on Realworld (if any).

Harbinge® wrote:
I'm sure TG Bun is fully capable of defending herself, although her actions DO speak louder than her words
What actions? Not taking the bait like us idiots? Good for her! Nobody owes you any explanation but we tried anyway, more fool us.

Kirill the Great wrote:
Which happens to be at the exact same time slot as Realworld's Official Session. Coincidence?

You're exactly the cowardly immature child I imagine some TG members being.
A player known solely for being a griefer (for team killing) calling other people immature. Oh boy.

Harbinge® wrote:
Do TG clan members honestly wish to continue being brainwashed against ® Realworld Guild.
You're basically achieving this one all on your own. Amazing that you can't see the blatantly obvious.

ÔÇťOften those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.ÔÇŁ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:38 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
They don't give a shit and they never have. Lock it. It's a waste of time AND leaves a bad taste in the mouth of any visitors. :wallbash:

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next