Facebook
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
100% agreed. :thumbs:

Therefore isn't it time now that Players who hold on to petty grievances; those who continue to maintain anger, hatred and what's just in their own interest, rather than for all (as well what's actually best for the game) are encouraged to resolve their differences above and beyond simply themselves and who are then allowed to move on, instead of being permitted to remain in their Ivory Towers and to keep such hostilities alive.

Now is the time brave Halo Warriors to be strong and to hold the torch up high for all to see; only you can illuminate those dusky corners and to reignite the flame now that the age of darkness has passed; for it's time again now to reunite in friendship and in common love for all that which we hold sacred, standing tall as one mighty force, showing the WORLD that we can survive and prosper together. For surely THIS my COMRADES is the REAL Halo, the real YOU, and is FOR what WE fight as ONE.

Guys: WE are the REAL WORLD :!:

- ß╝É╬Ż ¤ä╬┐¤Ź¤äß┐│ ╬Ż╬»╬║╬▒: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:20 am 

Halo In-Game Name: iNTERFACE
All we did was pub in our own server, it wasn't a session and I'm not sure there was even many people there. Really the anger/hatred you speak of mostly goes one way (this thread case and point). I'm not saying TG always act perfectly but most of these arguments are instigated by you and you alone (not Realworld and it's members). You make slanderous posts about TG and we respond, or in this case just me because everybody else is bored of this nonsense.

ÔÇťOften those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.ÔÇŁ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 pm 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: {L°E°}Atom®
Xfire Name: ccatomis
Steam Name: DTK-Atomis
Scythe ® wrote:
Sigh.... why can't we just move aside our differences and play together....

Great words also my friend, and the answer is:

Too many ppl don't like difference, and it's everywhere around our earth unfortunately. :eek:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:22 pm 

® Realworld Guild or ® Hosted Servers has never deliberately excluded any Player, so it's surprising suggesting that the "anger/hatred" spoken of, mostly goes one way (from this side) and that these arguments are instigated by myself and myself alone. Please understand that ® Realworld Guild was NOT born out of anger or hatred: Only out of love for Halo CE, the game; a welcome place for all Players and its whole Community to enjoy together.

Time is a good healer, but perhaps it's been forgotten that still some believe that Free and Open Membership means being able to do anything they want regardless of accepting or following basic rules. TG clan forum is FULL of derogatory remarks regarding Realworld Guild, and it's no secret WHY (new) TG clan was founded. It's just incredible how disgraced Realworld Guild Admins (for abuse) managed to create an empire based on resentment, that others still blindly continue to follow. That's not to say that most TG clan members are abusers, only that many are ignorant of reasons why (new) TG clan was created and the lies that it's founders told in order to mask their own disgraceful behaviour.

It's even more amazing to realise that in the entire history of Realworld Guild only Two Admins have ever been revoked for Abuse, and both those Two individuals were responsible for setting up (new) TG clan: TG Game & TG Sonny - If Realworld Guild really was so corrupted then WHY have ONLY TWO Admins had to be revoked for ABUSE and insubordination in all these years of existence - surely that fact alone says something. It's even been stated (by TG clan members) that TG Game behaved (and maybe still does) like an immature child. And why TG Sonny then sided with TG Game can only be attributed as an opportunity to seize power from a child.

For goodness sake TG clan (members), please at least understand that I'm not making slanderous posts about TG clan (and not stating nonsense) but simply trying to find a way for such past differences to be resolved, no matter how unsavoury the reasons for past discord may be. Therefore if what was said regarding TG clan members simply "pubbing" during ® Realworld Guild Public Sessions Times was genuine, then WHY are they also NOT playing on KNOWN ® Realworld Guild Official Sessions too, because unfortunately the evidence still points to a deliberate agenda by some TG clan members to encourage others to avoid all things Realworld Guild driven solely by hard feelings.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:23 am 

Halo In-Game Name: iNTERFACE
Look mate, granted I don't know everything that went on between you and TG and quite frankly I don't really care as it's ancient history. All I can do is call it as I see it, and what I see is you obsessing, making hateful posts about things that happened years ago (TG Game has long gone) and making wild accusations about when and why we play the game. Yes, things have been said about you on our forum in the past and even now but I'm not sure why that would come as a surprise to anybody when you behave like this. If you would just let it drop I can guarantee that you wouldn't even be an after thought to us as we just want to play Halo and have fun.

As for us not playing in your sessions well how is that any different from some Realworlders not playing in our sessions? People have preferences over the people they play with, maps, gametypes, play times, lead 0/1 etc and that's fine. I can only speak for myself but the hostility you show towards TG doesn't exactly make me feel welcome to your sessions, which is a shame.

ÔÇťOften those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.ÔÇŁ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:22 pm 

There's absolutely NO hostility coming from ® Realworld Guild towards TG clan whatsoever - and how can there be - since many TG clan members are also ® Realworld Guild Members. As for creating hateful posts regarding TG clan - then please be specific - such as what and when... It's just simply not good enough to declare something as being a fact and then not provide any evidence.

Regarding ┬«ealworlder┬«'s not playing in TG clan server sessions - almost ALL of TG clan Players ARE ┬«ealworlder┬«s... Even Realworld Guild Primary Admins are THERE... for example; ┬«┬¬zerÔäó (TG R┬¬zerÔäó) and Lateksi ┬« (Lat) etc. So YES ┬«ealworlder┬«'s ARE playing in TG clan Sessions!

Ignorance is (as they say) bliss however, so of course it's perfectly reasonable for many TG clan members not to be aware of everything that went on between TG clan and ® Realworld Guild or not really caring much about it either because such angst was initiated a long time ago, but that doesn't make it untrue or mean that there are not those around today who still maintain a negative agenda against ® Realworld Guild.

Yes many things on TG clan forum HAVE been said about Realworld Guild in the past (and which continue to be reiterated) but to pass accountability by saying this should not come as a surprise to anybody because of MY behaviour; Like for what exactly: simply reporting facts? Otherwise please SHOW the reasons!

Whether wanting to realise or not, but it's a FACT that TG Game and TG Sonny both went on hate campaign against Myself (and Realworld Guild) which several others then pounced on because they weren't permitted to infringe Realworld Guild Forum Rules, whilst several others then have continued Trolling here seeking an advantage... sanni for example, being one of the major culprits to always try and find ways around Forum Rules until finally he raged off like a spoilt child because he didn't get his own way... Oh dear, poor sanni who couldn't do exactly what HE wanted in this forum regardless of the Rules. Yet then sanni went of to TG clan forum to "Popularity Ride" on the Backs of others who he knew full well would support HIS anger. Recognise these Haters for what they are... Angry determined power hungry exploiters who don't really care if European Servers (or if Realworld Guild) cease (which it wont).

Come on TG clan members finally WAKE UP - especially since YOU are also Realworld Guild Members - such Negative Realworld Guild Agenda is littered throughout TG clan forum, but YOU as TG clan members CAN reject this agenda against Realworld Guld (if you have the courage) TG Phil recognised it but be careful, because anyone who disagrees with TG clan core is soon Expelled and then Banned.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:41 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: scottlend
No one is forbidding TG'ers to play anywhere Harbinge®. Honest to god mate. We don't give a shite if they play on your server, ours, or wherever. If they don't want to play on ® Realworld Guild Servers that is indeed their own personal choice. The only few times TG people play is on Saturday and other days when we randomly decide to pub. As far as I can recall, no one has put a session on Sunday since 3-4 months ago?

Maybe try talking to these players you are so jealous of going to other servers... if indeed they don't play on your servers any more, maybe that says more about You/Realworld Guild/Your Servers than it does TG.

In fact, you're more than welcome to play with us on Saturdays mate!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:09 pm 

Halo In-Game Name: Kirill
Xfire Name: PappinAce
Inter` wrote:
Err, what? We wanted to play Halo so we played Halo, there's no conspiracy here. Although our server going down on Saturday night was a bit odd.

Come on man. There's 168 hours in a week, and you had to choose the EXACT time slot when ® Realworld Server Official Session is going on? Yeah, "just felt like it" randomly at that time, right?

Please wake up.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 pm 
Classicworlde®

Halo In-Game Name: Topsi
Xfire Name: xxegelitexx
Gotta love Kirill, tho <3

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:31 am 
®ealworld Primary Admin

Halo In-Game Name: Crypt ®
Xfire Name: blackcrypt
Steam Name: Crypt
If TG is so open and friendly and welcoming then why have I been banned from their forum twice? Both occassions before I had posted a single word. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe some glitch had occured after the first time, but gave up after it happened a second time.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next