Facebook
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Outbreak
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:36 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
ALL ABOUT BELIEF
(Not in any religious sense of the word)

What we believe is the foundation of our attitudes, criteria and values. Belief forms the basis of how we make sense of the world. To exist we have to make assumptions as things being true in order to process our reality. We are not accustomed to questioning our own beliefs, and almost certainly dislike others questioning what we know as being true.

A Brief Trip Into Reality.
(Pretty much the only vacation currently permitted to take)

Simply noticing a switch turning on a light we can use the same heuristic (mental shortcut) for quickly understanding the same process should hold true for using any other similar seeming type of switch. Thus, saving us time and effort from working out exactly how each new switch we encounter functions.

Generally speaking, using heuristics for our understanding is useful and effective. We can even call this type of understanding a "one shot" learning pattern if you like.

Nature seeks efficiency and heuristics saves us both time and effort through eliminating the need for continually having to relearn the same process every time we encounter similar experiences.

Everything requires energy to work.

It takes electrical energy writing data to a hard drive, but once data is committed to permanent memory, then information retrieval is relatively quick and becomes energy efficient.

However reprogramming information (rewriting information) takes twice the amount of energy required: once to erase the original existing information and secondly to store the new information in its place.

Be aware, that even this too, is simply just a model. Only an aid to understanding.

So just pause for a moment now and wonder if you will, why changing a belief is so much harder than simply just accepting information originally learned. And perhaps even painful maybe?

Well, you'd be lying if you said it's just as easy changing a belief that something no longer holds true as it is first accepting something was true, wouldn't you, because in order for anything to first be real, first it must exist, mustn't it?

And so much easier accepting what you believe is real, right?
(And for those sorting by exception: Is it not so?)

Just imagine somehow you can wake up from a nightmare, and understand there's lies, damn lies, and then there's COVID-19, closely followed by Germ Theory.

And I'm not even asking you to believe me.

Here's someone else's take on this show;

External Link: https://vexmansthoughts.wordpress.com/2 ... one-viral/

Or are all these alternative thinkers mad. What do you choose to believe folks?

And for the curious awake thinkers out there, who can really imagine belief actually being a choice. Wow, what a concept.

Will you stand up and say, "I'm Sparticus" or sit back as the Free World Dies.

Perhaps the bottom line isn't exclusively what do you think about what's occurring, and instead includes how does it actually make you feel, and possibily also what truly do you know is really going on here.

In other words, does the information logically, intuitively and instinctively add up to make perfect sense for you.

And if not, then do you really want to know? Because not everybody does. And that's OK, isn't it?

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:20 am 

Computer Modelling Is Exposed By Real Data

External Link:
https://www.technocracy.news/rigged-computer-modeling-exposed-by-real-data/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:45 am 

Finally, FINALLY... at long LONG last NOW, a Mainstream British Media Journalist had the courage to come out in PRINT (Daily Mail) saying the LOCKDOWN is unlawful, plain wrong and causing far far more deaths and damaging the economy more than any so called COVID-19 Pandemic ever would:

PETER HITCHENS: Don't be fooled by the sunshine - there are only dark days ahead

By Peter Hitchens for The Mail on Sunday
00:57, 26 Apr 2020 , updated 01:14, 26 Apr 2020 wrote:
PETER HITCHENS: Don't be fooled by the sunshine - there are only dark days ahead

I have come to hate this beautiful weather, the loveliest spring for 50 years. I long to wake up to a filthy morning of dirty grey skies and miserable rain, like the one Tennyson described when he wrote ‘ghastly, thro’ the drizzling rain, on the bald street, breaks the blank day’.

This is because I think the British people are lost in an unreal, sunshiny dreamtime of delusion, seeing the current crisis as a sort of holiday after which they can all amble off back to the world.

They once knew, a world that died for ever some time ago. I am reminded of John Wyndham’s terrifying science fiction novel The Day Of The Triffids, in which everyone is captivated by an amazing, spectacular meteor shower – and all those who watch it late into the night, oohing and aahing with delight, wake up the next morning permanently blind.

Except, in this case, we will all be permanently less free and permanently poorer. And that will, of course, include the sacred NHS, which the nation love-bombs every Thursday night but which is already so threadbare that it cannot properly equip its doctors and nurses.

Just wait and see how much worse this gets in the coming era of post-shutdown austerity.

Not to mention all the various zealots and fanatics who already see this new world as an opportunity to impose their various dogmas and fads on us.

I won’t dwell yet again on the damage the Government has already done, and which deepens every day. I only say that without serious and angry opposition, this will only get worse. This clueless Cabinet is motivated only by fear.

People who strove all their lives for office now have no idea what to do with the powers they thought they wanted, and are terrified of the responsibilities that came with them. They do not understand what they are doing and are not in charge of their own destiny.

And until they are afraid of the wrath of the voters, or perhaps of the courts, they will continue to hide in their bunker, biting their nails and wondering how to get out of the mess they panicked themselves into a month ago.

They cannot admit they gravely overestimated the danger of the virus, and gravely underestimated the damage they would do to the economy.

Please write now to your MPs, reminding them that they were elected to put your case to the Government, not the other way round.

Tell them that this has gone on long enough and is now bound to cost more lives than it saves, as well as all the other damage. And if you get a reply that has obviously been written by a machine, write again.

This will at least keep within the bounds of constitution and law. For, if something does not give soon, I very much fear that millions will simply cease to obey rules which no longer make sense. Without a clear hope of release from house arrest and forced idleness, many people will despair. And it will be grim for us all if that happens.

Congratulations to the Cambridge Union which on Thursday night held the first proper twosided debate on whether shutting the country is the right response to Covid-19, so shaming Parliament and the BBC, which have yet to do so.

To take part in this event on Zoom, I struggled into the traditional bow tie and dinner jacket, to pay tribute to the Union for doing its duty where others have failed.

Another joy killed off by the panic...

Last week I went to the blood bank to make my twice-yearly deposit of a whole armful of gore. I mention this not to boast but because, since I started doing it 50 years ago, I have greatly enjoyed it and can’t understand why more people don’t do it.

The best bit of all nowadays is the text message telling you where and when your pint has been used, which arrives not long afterwards and provides a lovely warm glow. But it was a bit unusual, thanks to the virus panic.

I usually go in London, but for various reasons could not, and so went in Oxford. The staff, as always, were a joy, full of humour and efficiency despite having to wear face-masks (it is physically impossible to stick a needle in someone’s arm while staying 6ft away from them. Try it if you don’t believe me).

Only one thing dampened the occasion. I had that morning received a stern letter telling me that, thanks to the virus panic, I will be banned from giving blood once I reach 70, a date now alarmingly close.

This is a reversal of a previous sensible policy which allowed regular donors to keep on giving to almost any age. I do hope it does not become permanent. If I ever do reach 70, I really do not want to be protected to death.

Dismal news from the criminal justice system where – in a change of great importance – juries are no longer told they must be persuaded ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ that a defendant is guilty. They must merely be ‘sure’. These expressions do not mean the same thing. You may be ‘sure’ you want a pepperoni pizza rather than a vegan one. But the word touches a different bit of the brain from the one reached by the nagging, awkward phrase ‘beyond reasonable doubt’. There is some suggestion jurors were finding it hard to understand what ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ meant. Well, my reply to any such juror is that if you don’t know what it means, then you are not fit to sit on a jury, and should stand aside.

Let’s put lockdown in the dock

So many people were quick to go to court over the European issue, which is a far smaller matter than the current wrecking of our economy and throttling of our once-safe liberties.

But, so far, there has been silence in the courts over the Government’s decision to put us all under house arrest, the first attempt in history to quarantine the healthy rather than the sick. I gather this is pretty certainly unlawful, as the 1984 Public Health Act was never designed to be used for such a wide purpose.

But, if it is to be tested, a group of public-spirited citizens, helped by sympathetic lawyers, need to come together quickly to seek a Judicial Review of the shutdown in the High Court.

They also need to win what is called a ‘preemptive order on costs’ to ensure the Government pays for the case, as is only right in a matter of such importance. I hope this happens.

At last! TV’s realised we’re not idiots

I am deeply engaged in the BBC2 series Devs, in which a secretive Silicon Valley company, apparently tinkering with the roots of the universe, is the sinister villain.

This is partly due to its star, the extraordinary Sonoya Mizuno, above, a Japanese-born, British actress. But it is also because it doesn’t treat me as an idiot, which everything else on my TV (especially the so-called ‘News’) now does.

External Link:
Source Daily Mail

Further Mainstream Media (BBC) Reporting:

'Thousands missing out on cancer diagnosis'

Sitting back home not questioning what's going on YOU are allowing Poeple to Die - Not protecting them - Now ask yourself, how does that make you feel?
(Sorry if you don't like it)

External Link:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52382303#

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:32 am 

UKGovernment accidentally let slip:

UK Health Secretary: 'Even in normal times each month ten thousand people die in care homes'

Listen carefully here folks

10 Thousand people EVERY MONTH NORMALLY DIE IN CARE HOMES.

Official Figures. You do the Maths... So MINIMUM Weekly Care Home Deaths (Normal Non COVID-19 Year):

10 (Thousand) * 12 (Months) / 52 (Weeks) = 2.3 (Thousand) Normal Weekly Care Home Deaths

And how about adding all the Tens of Thousands others normally dying in any normal week from normal illnesses... and how about adding all the people dying from not being treated as they normally would be in any normal week... and how about adding all the countless thousands more who will die simply because we cannot afford paying the costs that normally could have been paid in any normal week..

Perhaps go ask yourself, if this is protecting the vulnerable, then exactly WHO is this vulnerable being protected.

Surely it's time to end this farce now Isn't it?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:54 pm 

Apparently US Respiratory Therapist blows the whistle on COVID-19

Why is this video here?

This Video has been included in this topic because it's representative of many currently floating around on the Internet, and being a typical example. Likewise, similar findings are being reported across the UK. Yet there isn't anything about this on the Mainstream Media.

It must be noted that this guy isn't a Doctor and purportedly is a Respiratory Therapist. Although someone alone, without any further supporting evidence, wearing a Mask, in a room somewhere full of brand new machines, and otherwise empty, is no guarantee of authenticity.

We must be VERY careful verifying information sources and identifying personal opinions.

So is he just repeating popular information or actually reporting facts. Hopefully time will tell.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:16 pm 

Continuing forwards with material from a bona fida Doctor:

DR ANDREW KAUFMAN EXPOSING THE 'COVID-19' MAGIC TRICK - THE SLEIGHT OF HAND THAT TRANSFORMED SOCIETY

External Link (Video):
Dr Andrew Kaufman exposing the 'Covid-19' magic trick - the sleight of hand that transformed socie..

More information from other sources regarding restrictions on Freedom of Speech:

THIS IS HOW THEY’RE CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE ON COVID-19(84) YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW DRACONIAN IT IS!

External Link:
THIS Is How They’re CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE on COVID-19(84) You Won’t Believe How DRACONIAN It I..

And News from Mainstream Media (BBC):

In a note to staff wrote:
Founder Sir James Dyson said that demand for ventilators had been less than first envisaged.

External Link:
Dyson 'Covid-19' Ventilators no longer required'

Really?

Further Mainstream Media (US Fox News):

TUCKER: ARE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWNS WORKING?

External Link:
Tucker questions effect of coronavirus lockdowns: 'The virus just isn't nearly as deadly as we thought'

Do I really need to add more?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:37 am 

More from (US) Mainstream Media (Fox News)

BIG TECH CENSORS DISSENT OVER CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWNS

If this was Science Fiction (Sci-fi) it would be fun, right, unfortunately it's not, it's actually happening as we speak. So let me ask you this, is the Chinese Government Model how you want to be controlled?

Or are you happy allowing this to go on, even ignoring everything intelligent, highly qualified experts are saying... not unless of course information is deemed "normal".

If anyone ever was to say I was normal, it would be the greatest insult ever bestowed upon me. You're a normal person. You're just a regular Mr Average Joe. Yep, there's nothing particular special about you. You wouldn't stick out in a crowd even if wearing an Elephant on your head. You're totally normal. Nothing to see here, move along quickly.

You might go ask yourself perhaps, what's "normal", and exactly WHO's normal really is it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:01 am 

Keeping to (US) Mainstream Media (Fox News)

TUCKER: OUR LEADERS ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF THEIR OWN QUARANTINES

They have no intention of abiding by the restrictions they impose on their citizens. They are Laughing at You.

What part of the "Official Narrative" are you choosing to believe?

Further information regarding CORVID-19 from another Dr.

CORONA VIRUS TRUTH EXPOSED - DR SHIVA AYYADURAI TALKS ABOUT COVID 19

Dr.shiva ayyadurai has 4 degrees in MIT.
Undergraduate in MIT of electrical engineering and computer science and took a master's degree in visual studies from the MIT Media Laboratory on scientific visualization. Also has a Master's degree in mechanical engineering in MIT and by 2007 obtained a Ph.D in biological engineering in MIT systems biology.

And now realize what lies really are doing to Millions of People Globally. If you don't understand this, then you must be completely sick. This time from the UN Nations.

NEARLY HALF OF GLOBAL WORKFORCE AT RISK AS JOB LOSSES INCREASE DUE TO COVID-19: UN LABOUR AGENCY

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/04/1062792 wrote:

28 April 2020 Economic Development

Some 1.6 billion people employed in the informal economy – or nearly half the global workforce - could see their livelihoods destroyed due to the continued decline in working hours brought on by lockdowns to curb the spread of COVID-19, the International Labour Organization (ILO) said on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, more than 430 million enterprises in hard-hit sectors such as retail and manufacturing risk “serious disruption”, the UN agency added.

ILO Director General Guy Ryder said as the pandemic and the jobs crisis evolve, the need to protect the world’s most vulnerable workers becomes even more urgent.

“For millions of workers, no income means no food, no security and no future. Millions of businesses around the world are barely breathing. They have no savings or access to credit”, he said.

“These are the real faces of the world of work. If we don’t help them now, they will simply perish.”

Drop in income

The findings appear in the ILO Monitor third edition: COVID-19 and the world of work, released on Wednesday. Globally, there are some 3.3 billion workers. Two billion have jobs in the informal economy, representing the most vulnerable workers in the labour market.

The agency said 1.6 billion in the informal economy “have suffered massive damage to their capacity to earn a living” as a result of the economic meltdown created by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Due to lockdowns, or because they work in hard-hit sectors, these workers globally have seen a 60 per cent drop in income during the first month of the crisis, according to ILO estimates.

This translates into a more than 80 per cent decline in Africa and the Americas, 70 per cent in Europe and Central Asia, and 21.6 per cent in Asia and the Pacific.

Working hours decline

The UN agency estimated that compared to pre-crisis levels, there will be a 10.5 per cent deterioration in working hours during this second quarter (Q2) of the year, equivalent to 305 million full-time jobs. Previous projections had put the figure at 6.7 per cent, or 195 million full-time workers.

The situation has worsened for all major regions, again compared to pre-crisis levels. Q2 estimates suggest a 12.4 per cent loss of working hours in the Americas, and 11.8 per cent for Europe and Central Asia. All other regions are above 9.5 per cent.

Enterprises at ‘high’ risk

The ILO added that the proportion of workers living in countries where workplace closures have been recommended, or required, has decreased from 81 per cent to 68 per cent over the past two weeks.

While this is largely due to changes in China, measures have been stepped up elsewhere.

At the same time, 436 million enterprises operating in wholesale and retail, manufacturing, accommodation, and other economic sectors that have been hardest hit, face “high risks of serious disruption”.

Effective and sustainable recovery

The ILO is calling for “urgent, targeted and flexible measures” to support both workers and business, particularly smaller enterprises and those in the informal economy.

“Measures for economic reactivation should follow a job-rich approach, backed by stronger employment policies and institutions, better-resourced and comprehensive social protection systems”, the agency has recommended.

The ILO also stressed that international co-ordination on stimulus packages and debt relief measures will be critical to making recovery effective and sustainable.

These FACTS were reported by the United Nations. Are you wondering perhaps precisely how many untold deaths
be will caused by 1.6 BILLION people potentially having their Livelihoods destroyed?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 10:19 am 

More from the Medical Profession (DR. SCOTT W. ATLAS):

Scott W. Atlas, MD, is the David and Joan Traitel Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution and the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center.

THE DATA IS IN — STOP THE PANIC AND END THE TOTAL ISOLATION

Sorry, for another long read, maybe that's why people simply just accept quick answers, because recognising actual facts takes too long...

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/494034-the-data-are-in-stop-the-panic-and-end-the-total-isolation? wrote:

The tragedy of the COVID-19 pandemic appears to be entering the containment phase. Tens of thousands of Americans have died, and Americans are now desperate for sensible policy-makers who have the courage to ignore the panic and rely on facts. Leaders must examine accumulated data to see what has actually happened, rather than keep emphasizing hypothetical projections; combine that empirical evidence with fundamental principles of biology established for decades; and then thoughtfully restore the country to function.

Five key facts are being ignored by those calling for continuing the near-total lockdown.

Fact 1: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.

The recent Stanford University antibody study now estimates that the fatality rate if infected is likely 0.1 to 0.2 percent, a risk far lower than previous World Health Organization estimates that were 20 to 30 times higher and that motivated isolation policies.

In New York City, an epicentre of the pandemic with more than one-third of all U.S. deaths, the rate of death for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01 percent, or 10 per 100,000 in the population. On the other hand, people aged 75 and over have a death rate 80 times that. For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero per 100,000.

Of all fatal cases in New York state, two-thirds were in patients over 70 years of age; more than 95 percent were over 50 years of age; and about 90 percent of all fatal cases had an underlying illness. Of 6,570 confirmed COVID-19 deaths fully investigated for underlying conditions to date, 6,520, or 99.2 percent, had an underlying illness. If you do not already have an underlying chronic condition, your chances of dying are small, regardless of age. And young adults and children in normal health have almost no risk of any serious illness from COVID-19.

Fact 2: Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding.

We can learn about hospital utilization from data from New York City, the hotbed of COVID-19 with more than 34,600 hospitalizations to date. For those under 18 years of age, hospitalization from the virus is 0.01 percent, or 11 per 100,000 people; for those 18 to 44 years old, hospitalization is 0.1 percent. Even for people ages 65 to 74, only 1.7 percent were hospitalized. Of 4,103 confirmed COVID-19 patients with symptoms bad enough to seek medical care, Dr. Leora Horwitz of NYU Medical Center concluded "age is far and away the strongest risk factor for hospitalization." Even early WHO reports noted that 80 percent of all cases were mild, and more recent studies show a far more widespread rate of infection and lower rate of serious illness. Half of all people testing positive for infection have no symptoms at all. The vast majority of younger, otherwise healthy people do not need significant medical care if they catch this infection.

Fact 3: Vital population immunity is prevented by total isolation policies, prolonging the problem.

We know from decades of medical science that infection itself allows people to generate an immune response — antibodies — so that the infection is controlled throughout the population by “herd immunity.” Indeed, that is the main purpose of widespread immunization in other viral diseases — to assist with population immunity. In this virus, we know that medical care is not even necessary for the vast majority of people who are infected. It is so mild that half of infected people are asymptomatic, shown in early data from the Diamond Princess ship, and then in Iceland and Italy. That has been falsely portrayed as a problem requiring mass isolation. In fact, infected people without severe illness are the immediately available vehicle for establishing widespread immunity. By transmitting the virus to others in the low-risk group who then generate antibodies, they block the network of pathways toward the most vulnerable people, ultimately ending the threat. Extending whole-population isolation would directly prevent that widespread immunity from developing.

Fact 4: People are dying because other medical care is not getting done due to hypothetical projections.

Critical health care for millions of Americans is being ignored and people are dying to accommodate “potential” COVID-19 patients and for fear of spreading the disease. Most states and many hospitals abruptly stopped “non-essential” procedures and surgery. That prevented diagnoses of life-threatening diseases, like cancer screening, biopsies of tumours now undiscovered and potentially deadly brain aneurysms. Treatments, including emergency care, for the most serious illnesses were also missed. Cancer patients deferred chemotherapy. An estimated 80 percent of brain surgery cases were skipped. Acute stroke and heart attack patients missed their only chances for treatment, some dying and many now facing permanent disability.

Fact 5: We have a clearly defined population at risk who can be protected with targeted measures.

The overwhelming evidence all over the world consistently shows that a clearly defined group — older people and others with underlying conditions — is more likely to have a serious illness requiring hospitalization and more likely to die from COVID-19. Knowing that, it is a common-sense, achievable goal to target isolation policy to that group, including strictly monitoring those who interact with them. Nursing home residents, the highest risk, should be the most straightforward to systematically protect from infected people, given that they already live in confined places with highly restricted entry.

The appropriate policy, based on fundamental biology and the evidence already in hand, is to institute a more focused strategy like some outlined in the first place: Strictly protect the known vulnerable, self-isolate the mildly sick and open most workplaces and small businesses with some prudent large-group precautions. This would allow the essential socializing to generate immunity among those with minimal risk of serious consequence, while saving lives, preventing overcrowding of hospitals and limiting the enormous harms compounded by continued total isolation. Let’s stop under emphasizing empirical evidence while instead doubling down on hypothetical models. Facts matter.

THE BBC - A PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE PERMANENT GOVERNMENT

(Audio Only)

And seems yet again, another Dr believes something else is really going on...

DR BUTTAR ACCUSES FAUCI, GATES & THE MEDIA FOR USING COVID-19 TO DRIVE HIDDEN AGENDA
(Sorry English only)

External Link:
Dr Buttar Accuses Fauci, Gates & The Media For Using COVID-19 To Drive Hidden Agenda

Do you think anything else just possibly might be going on, or are you perfectly content simply following what mainstream media and governments tell you like a good sheep?

And Dr Kaufman lays it on the line (Excerpt from Full Interview):

DR ANDREW KAUFMAN - UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

External Link:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

You're encourage to go watch the full story.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:36 pm 

HOW MANY TIMES CAN THE SAME INFORMATION BY AMAZING HIGHLY QUALIFIED LEADING SCIENTISTS IN THEIR FIELD BE PRESENTED:

- What does it take for YOU to RECOGNISE the TRUTH? -

If anyone said 6 Months ago ALL Governments lie, it wouldn't be that difficult to believe, right? All Governments LIE, it's established on record they lied to the people before. History is chequered with governmental lies.

Recent examples to NAME just name a few:

• “Cigarette smoking is no more ‘addictive’ than coffee, tea, or Twinkies.”
  • “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.”
  • “We are not about to send American boys nine or ten thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves.”

The list goes on and on...

SINCE WHEN DID ANY GOVERNMENT BECOME THE SOURCE OF TRUTH AND BECOME UTTERLY BELIEVABLE UNLESS YOU'RE A COMPLETE IDIOT

WAKE UP PEOPLE - STOP BELIEVING THE LIES - START DISCOVERING THE TRUTH - DO IT NOW

When suddenly did you unquestionably believe everything the Governmental Propaganda Machine says is true. Really?

- ASK YOURSELF WHY -

It's a simple enough question isn't it?

SIMPLY REVIEW ANY OF THE PREVIOUS FACTS IN THIS TOPIC TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON WHILST YOU STILL CAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND ALL YOUR FREEDOMS, LIBERTIES AND JUSTICE ARE FORCED AWAY FROM YOU

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next