Facebook
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Outbreak
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:40 am 
®ealworld Founder Admin Core

Halo In-Game Name: Harbinge®
Xfire Name: nomates1234
Steam Name: Harbinge®
Discord Name: harbinger#7102
Another Medical Doctor, Dr. Carrie Madej, reveals the Truth about COVID-19 Vaccines, how they are intended to work and what they contain.

Check this link for a handy guide to the stuff contained in Vaccines:

External Link:
Vaccine Guide

And specifically COVID-19 Vaccines:

Recombinant DNA (rDNA) molecules are DNA molecules formed by laboratory methods of genetic recombination (such as molecular cloning) to bring together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in the genome.

Immortalized cells (also called continuous cells or cell lines) are primary cells whose telomeres and/or tumour suppressor genes have been altered. Tumour suppressor genes (e.g. p53 and Rb) are important for signalling the cell to stop dividing when the likelihood of DNA damage is higher (i.e. after multiple cell cycles).

In the case of immortalized cells, these genes have been knocked down or their function inhibited so that the cell is able to keep dividing indefinitely i.e. CANCER

Urgent information on COVID-19 Vaccine

- The Time To Put These On Trial For Crimes Against Humanity Is Now -

- ἐν τούτῳ νίκα: In hoc signo vinces -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:21 am 

Jeremy Elliott talks Covid/corona

Leicester – Anonymous Doctor Claims No Evidence Of Infection Increase

External Link:
5 Jul 2020 Leicester – Anonymous Doctor Claims No Evidence Of Infection Increase

Similar claims by Senior Medical Doctors wishing to remain anonymous are starting to appear:

‘NHS consultant’ on the truth behind the Covid pandemic

I am a consultant at a major, regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement.

I have changed my mind simply because that all staff , no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press/social media we may immediately be suspended without pay. I have a family, dependents and I simply can’t do it to them. I therefore cannot reveal my identity at this time but wish to state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country. Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 outpatients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 outpatients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E. This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’ we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’ and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now it’s just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’.

The few Covid cases that we have had get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case. Meaning the figures reported back to ONS/PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases. There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to. This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there actually is. Staff only wear face coverings/masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed. Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous, the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled. That’s surgery that has been pre planned/waiting list. Non elective surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed. The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst being left to die, in some cases in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not even tested for Covid. I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating the number of Covid deaths.

The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19 will feature on your death certificate. I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate. Remember Covid-19 itself cannot kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia like symptoms. These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured and a large amount of death certificates issued in recent months. As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by the ONS and PHE. I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now says one word and word only; Fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them. Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t ‘stay on message’ they don’t eat. I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity.

I am finding it increasingly hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened. To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started trusting them without question.

Please note:
This has been reproduced without permission.

What's needed is that soon enough Senior Medical Professionals can freely speak publicly without fear.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:04 am 

Vernon Coleman - Face Masks: Ending the Confusion

Hand Sanitisers Can Kill You

PETER HITCHENS: Forget face masks and fear - let's relax and accept the risk

External Link:
Mail on Sunday 11 Jul 2020 PETER HITCHENS: Forget face masks and fear - let's relax and accept the risk

Everybody STOP! and THINK:

- Isn't It Time to START Behaving As Grown Ups NOW? -

Instead of acting like panic stricken, fear driven 5 year old children.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 am 

How SAGE and the UK media created fear in the British public

External Link:
27 Jun 2020 Evidence Not Fear How SAGE and the UK media created fear in the British public

According to the latest immunological and serological studies, the overall lethality of COVID-19 is about 0.1% which are in the range of a strong seasonal influenza, whilst up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. The average age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years meaning the age and risk profile of deaths essentially corresponds to normal mortality.

Fully referenced facts about Covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to make a realistic risk assessment:

Facts about Covid-19

External Link:
14 Jul 2020 Swiss Policy Research Facts about Covid-19

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:39 am 

Corona - The Simple Truth in Under 6 Minutes (NL/GER/UK subs)

Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?

External Link:
uncoverdc.com 4 Jul 2020 Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?

Did you know that Nobel Prize Winner Professor Kary Mullis, Inventor of the Polymerase Chain Reaction Test, originally designed to diagnose HIV (and now used to diagnose COVID-19) realised that there was NO scientific proof for the probable cause of AIDS being the HIV Virus and the Test is so inaccurate anyway, it isn't even capable of proving that anyone testing positive has a virus.

Kary Mullis: Why I Began Questioning HIV

- How Does It Feel Knowing You've Been Sold A Pup? -

Verb: Sold A Pup
"selling someone a pup"

(Britain) To sell something of little worth, pretending that it is something else of greater value.

How will YOU KNOW you've been sold a pup... what crap did you buy into?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:02 am 

This is how much protection masks give you from microscopic ‘virus’ particles.

External Link:
How much protection masks give you from microscopic ‘virus’ particles.

To be protected from Viral Sized Particles you need to be inside a Hermetically Sealed, Positively Pressured, Fully Encased Body Suit - Such As a Space Suit - Fed with a Pure Air Supply.

- For Viral Protection Wearing Face Masks Are Entirely Cosmetic -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 am 

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, describes some of the people he considers the most dangerous in the world, and regrets the fact that complex issues are no longer discussed and settled by debate. He also explains why he reserves his greatest contempt for the collaborators:

It's Our Bloody Country - and We Want it Back

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:18 am 

Alistair Williams Comedian

BILL GATES CALLED OUT LIVE ON MSM

Dr Pamela A. Popper (MD)

Pam Popper is the founder and President of Wellness Forum Health

Action Steps And Fake Tests

The CDC Says Masks Do Not Work

Some States Are Now Police State: Camps and Ankle Bracelets

HUMANITY IS UNDER ATTACK

External Link (Video):
Australia - Aug 3 2020: HUMANITY IS UNDER ATTACK

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:43 am 

There is a lot of seemingly conflicting information going around about COVID-19, and that it’s hard to know what to trust.

Therefore, if you still aren’t sure, you should go ask your own doctor the following questions to get an answer.

Your doctor has a duty to tell you the facts concerning your health.

Go ask your own doctor:

• What is the risk for myself and my family (household) to contract COVID-19?
  • What is my real risk if we look at my comorbidities?
  • What are my comorbidities?
  • What are the real risks for the members of my family if we look at comorbidities?
  • Is it safe for me to go visit my parents or safe for my child to go visit grandparents?
    (Your doctor can help you assess and make the best decision.)
  • How can I protect myself from getting sick?
  • What are the most effective basic hygiene practices we can implement, both at home and while we are out, and not necessarily just for COVID-19?
  • The CDC has changed its stance about whether or not the virus can live on surfaces. What is the truth?
  • Do I have to be worried about touching the mail, deliveries, or items in the store?
  • Do I need to disinfect surfaces regularly, and if so, how often?
  • Dr. Fauci and others have also changed their stance on the use of masks more than once. Currently, they are saying that masks are mostly symbolic. What is the truth, and should I or any of my family members be wearing masks when we go out?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:09 pm 

CARE HOME MURDERS - WHISTLE BLOWER - ITS REAL AND TRUE

External Link: Video

Keeping Your Cool

Wearing a Mask

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 44  Next